1957 Chevy Bel Air Golf Cart
- 100% Super Quality
- Secure Payments
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
57 Chevy Golf Cart for Sale
The 57 Chevy Golf Cart for sale design is novel for an affordable Electric Vehicle. With a peak speed of 25 miles per hour and LSV/NEV certification, the 2018 57 Chevy golf cart is the ideal Electric Vehicle to get you where you need to go.
Most importantly, whether you’re heading to the golf course, the market, or simply out to enjoy a lovely day, the 2018 57 Chevy is an exquisite pick.
1957 Chevy Bel Air 2 Door
ACG, Inc. has transformed the Electric Vehicle Industry by completely reimagining the increasingly popular Golf and Community Car platforms. This 1957 Chevy Bel Air 2 door was designed with functionality and dependability in mind. With the simple use of a hand-release golf bag attachment, you can change your cart from a communal vehicle to the envy of everyone on the golf course.
How Much Is A 1957 Chevy Bel Air Worth
Do you want to get to the 57 Chevy Golf Cart for Sale course in style? Look no further! This opulent 1957 Chevy Bel Air Custom Ez-Go Golf Cart provides a sleek and comfortable trip around the course.Therefore, these 57 Chevy 150 for sale do not come cheap.
This high-quality electric golf cart has just too many wonderful features to pass up. The 57 Chevy is manufactured entirely from scratch. The frames of the 57 Chevy golf cart for sale are composed of tough, corrosion-resistant aluminum I-beams.
- Seating for two passengers
- A powerful 17.5hp AC drive motor
- 3′′ LCD Display Screen SEVCON
- Delta-Q Charger on Board
- Master ON/OFF Key in Automotive Style
- LSV Prepared
- On-screen Self-Diagnosis Capability
- 2 Glove Boxes with Locks
- There are two cup holders.
- Adjustable Left and Right Side Mirrors
- Rearview mirror in the center
- Plastic R-Flex Body
- Suspension in Tubes
- Front Suspension Is Independent
- Hard Shell
- Rear Cargo Seat Flips Back
- FMVSS #209 approved three-point seat belts
- 4-wheel disc brakes
- Roof with Color Matching
- Rear fender guards
- LED Brake Lights and Dual Tail Lights
- The third brake light set high for safety
- Wiper for the Windshield
- Reflectors on the front and rear sides
- Turn Signals in the Front and Rear